We are hiring Tableau Developer for Mumbai/Pune/Hyderabad location
Role: Tableau Developer
Experience: 1-6 years
- Hands on with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Create and edit SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters, parameters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Ability to query and display large data sets while maximizing the performance of workbook.
Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications
Good to have:
- Good to have MSTR or BO or Cognos or OBIEE or SSRS skills, Certifications preferred.
- Experience working using Agile Methodology
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to provide high level to detailed solutioning, design, and estimates on timelines & efforts
Working knowledge of Tableau administrator/architecture
Role: data engineer developer
Experience: 2-4 years
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
We are hiring data engineer developer for WFH
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 2-4 years
a. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
b. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
c. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
d. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
e. Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
f. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
g. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
a. Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
b. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
d. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
e. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
f. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
g. BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics